Tuesday, 13 May 2014
If you have read my blog since the early days you should know I love the brand RMK; I have yet to try a product and be disappointed, the Recovery Gel has been on my wish list for some time and so I had high hopes.
I am a huge fan of overnight treatments, it's effortless beautification, you go to bed with a magic elixir on and wake up looking like you've had a thousand hours of beauty sleep; the RMK Recovery Gel is no exception.
I use this when my skin is looking dull and especially after late nights; it absorbs into the skin very quickly, you do feel like something is on your face but it's more sticky than anything so don't worry about your pillowcases getting smothered in the gel.
It smells lovely and citrusy and has a lovely cooling effect on the skin; I would definitely recommend this after sun exposure and it is definitely the first thing I'll be packing for my holiday after SPF. Once you have had your full nights sleep you wake up with bright, hydrated plumped up skin. It really does work wonders on my somewhat sallow complexion.
It is definitely worth the splurge; it is like a workout for your skin whilst you sleep. Effortless results, another fantastic product from RML I would highly recommend; RMK is available from Selfridges (Link) for £49. Your skin will love you for it.
What are your favourite overnight treatments?
Saturday, 10 May 2014
Another Birchbox arrived and again I was so impressed I just had to share! Subscription boxes just remind me how quickly the months are flying by but at the moment I want as many miniatures as I can get for both my holiday and my trips to the gym!
May's box is a collaboration with Harper's Bazaar and features the editors choice's, if you're a new subscriber you have until 31st of May to sign up and receive this box which contains;
- Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Mascara (Travel Size) - This is my absolute favourite mascara of all time so one I can take on holiday is a great bonus!
- Soigné Nail Lacquer - I have never tried this brand so It will be interesting to see how the formula is and I'll probably do a mani monday with it soon.
- Aromatherapy Associates Relax Light Bath & Shower Oil (Travel Size) - I have wanted to try Aromatherapy Associates for ages so was delighted with this miniature, it will be perfect for on the plane to relax me so I can sleep through my flight.
- Philip Kingsley One More Day Dry Shampoo - I was desperate to try this as I am heavily addicted to dry shampoo and am a huge Philip Kingsley fan (spoiler alert: I love it)
- Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser - If you have read my blog you should know this is one of my most favourite cleansers ever; if my skin is ever in an angry mood a course of Cleanse & Polish sorts it out!
- Imedeen Derma One - This is a lifestyle extra from Birchbox, taking two of these a day will help skin clarity, elasticity and overall smoothness, I am going to give them a try and I will report back.
Once again i'm very impressed with this months Birchbox and the actual box is beautifully designed, you can subscribe to Birchbox (link) for £10 + £2.95 p&p per month
Sunday, 4 May 2014
|Click to get details of the items.|