It is certainly 'the most wonderful time of the year' & I for one can't wait for the big day, I love giving gifts. I can spend so much money on certain individuals I have to stop myself buying anymore because as a beauty blogger I know what the best products are & I want everyone to use them. I thought this would be an amazing gift to give your mother, sister or best friend as it's a great introduction to the brand so I thought I would share in case anyone is struggling.
|The Best of L'Occitane*|
- Almond Shower Oil - This shower oil, when in contact with water, transforms into a lavish, softening foam--original and unique in texture--that leaves a satin-like softness all over the body.
- Cherry Blossom Bath & Shower Gel - This shower gel gently cleanses the skin, leaving it delicately perfumed. Used as a foaming bath, it transforms into a rich and smooth foam, realising the delicate and captivating Cherry Blossom fragrance.
- Almond Milk Concentrate - Rich in almond oil and almond milk, this body cream nourishes and softens the skin.
- Lavender Foaming Bath - Formulated with a vegetal cleansing base, this foaming bath leaves the skin clean and supple.
- Shea Butter Hand Cream - Enriched with 20% Shea Butter, this super-creamy hand cream penetrates quickly to protect, nourish and moisturise hands. Honey, almond extracts and coconut oil are blended with shea butter to create this extremely effective care.
- Shea Butter Foot Cream - Rich in nourishing shea butter (15%) and containing antiseptic A.O.C. lavender essential oil to purify, and anti-inflammatory arnica extract to help reduce redness and irritation, this cream moisturises and relieves irritated and tired feet.
- Verbena Eau De Toilette - With its fresh and floral notes, the Sun Verbena Eau de Toilette is a wonderfully luminous fragrance, perfect for those long warm summer days.
The set costs £60 with the overall value at £93 so a bargain, if that is a bit too steep for one person's gift you could always split the set up & divide it into a few presents for your loved ones & maybe keep one for yourself after all Christmas shopping is rather stressful & a calming Lavender bath might do you some good!
What are your favourite L'Occitane products? Are you all christmas ready??