Every year in the run up to Christmas a Soap and Glory kit features as a Boots Star Gift meaning the price is slashed and of course meaning it sells out pretty quickly. When I saw the press release in my inbox I thought i'd share so you're all prepared to snatch one for yourselves or as a potential Christmas gift before it's sold out.
The Girl-O-Whirl set contains;
- Six Flawless-Finish Lidstuff Eyeshadows
- Six Super-Colour Fabulipsticks
- A Thick & Fast Mascara (one of my favourites)
- A Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in Nudist (Have all the shades & they're amazing)
- A Glow All Out Instant Luminising Face Powder (Amazing stuff)
- A Solar Powder Multi-Shade Shimmering Bronzer
- Three Brushes and the Carry case
For one week starting 15th November you can get all this for £19.00 (Link) reduced from £40. I think you'll all agree TOTAL bargain.
Have you tried any of the Soap & Glory cosmetics line? What did you think, any favourites? I seriously love the Thick and Fast Mascara and the Mother Pucker Gloss Sticks and the price of them two products pretty much totals the kit.