Another Birchbox arrived and again I was so impressed I just had to share! Subscription boxes just remind me how quickly the months are flying by but at the moment I want as many miniatures as I can get for both my holiday and my trips to the gym!
May's box is a collaboration with Harper's Bazaar and features the editors choice's, if you're a new subscriber you have until 31st of May to sign up and receive this box which contains;
- Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Mascara (Travel Size) - This is my absolute favourite mascara of all time so one I can take on holiday is a great bonus!
- Soigné Nail Lacquer - I have never tried this brand so It will be interesting to see how the formula is and I'll probably do a mani monday with it soon.
- Aromatherapy Associates Relax Light Bath & Shower Oil (Travel Size) - I have wanted to try Aromatherapy Associates for ages so was delighted with this miniature, it will be perfect for on the plane to relax me so I can sleep through my flight.
- Philip Kingsley One More Day Dry Shampoo - I was desperate to try this as I am heavily addicted to dry shampoo and am a huge Philip Kingsley fan (spoiler alert: I love it)
- Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser - If you have read my blog you should know this is one of my most favourite cleansers ever; if my skin is ever in an angry mood a course of Cleanse & Polish sorts it out!
- Imedeen Derma One - This is a lifestyle extra from Birchbox, taking two of these a day will help skin clarity, elasticity and overall smoothness, I am going to give them a try and I will report back.
Once again i'm very impressed with this months Birchbox and the actual box is beautifully designed, you can subscribe to Birchbox (link) for £10 + £2.95 p&p per month