God old school YouTube flash back or what??
But lets face it it's just an excuse to show off my new bag to the world. I've wanted a 'mini bag' for a while and since i've started driving that want became a 'need'; most of my bags are quite large and I found myself just grabbing my keys, phone and purse and running out the door rather than carry a bag because there wasn't need for such a large one ... Enter the Phillip Lim 3.1 Pashli Mini. It's so small and adorable, it's surprisingly roomy inside so fits all my essentials (see below), you can carry it via the handles or the strap on your shoulder or cross body and those are all the check points when I buy a new bag. Quality wise it's very good, the leathers nice and at this point I can't say how it will wear but for now i'm very happy with my purchase and could see myself getting it in more colours.
So what is actually in my bag?
- Sunglasses - These are the Dior 'So Real' Sunglasses which are the new blogger/vlogger must have it would seem and I fell into the trap because day to day life they are very unique and I love to not wear the same as everyone else and lets face it these ain't no wayfarer.
- Blotting Sheets - These DHC ones are really compact and have rather pretty (and practical) packaging so perfect for a miniature bag such as this.
- Perfume - My beloved Tom Ford Black Orchid which is my signature scent (although there is a contender which i'll blog about soon) I always forget to put on perfume when i'm in the house so if it's in my bag I always get it out for a spritz.
- Lip Products Galore - I'm one of those weirdo's that panic if I don't have some sort of lip balm with me at all times and if I don't and then realise I don't my lips get suddenly dry and i want to scratch them off. So I always make sure I have a Carmex in every bag plus an extra just in case (I'm using one from a GlossyBox I got) and I always have a bright lipstick just in case i'm invited to anything after work, Tom Ford in Wild Ginger is the perfect orangey red.
- Bronzer - I always carry a bronzer/highlighter combo with me and the Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze + Glow is my all time favourite, because I get oily during the day I often find using a face powder isn't always the most flattering for a touch up and so a quick sweeping of bronzer gives me glowing skin without the oilies or overly matte skin from a powder.
- Phone - I'd rather my right arm be taken off me than my phone ... it's my lifeline to the world and I have been an iPhone user since 2008 and it's not likely to change in future.
- Purse/Card Holder - As this bag is so teeny tiny a big purse isn't practical so my Kate Spade purse and card holder do a perfect job of making sure I can pay for things, get my advantage card points, get into the gym etc without taking up half the space in my bag.
- Chewing Gum - I was always brought up not to chew gum because 'it's rude to talk with gum in your mouth' and I still maintain this so I literally have it in my mouth for 30 seconds for a quick freshen up and then it's in the nearest bin. I really need to buy the Listerine mint strips that they seem to have stopped selling in the uk apart from on Amazon.
What manner of things do you lug around with you?